*Due to varying finishes from the nature of timascus, the timascus parts in the photo may differ from the ones you receive.*
These WILL NOT be available for international shipping, the shipping costs are just too high and USPS international has a bad track record for us. You will need a US proxy for these, sorry for the inconvenience.
Video to assist with installation can be found below.
READ BELOW BEFORE PURCHASING!! YOU ACCEPT THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS BELOW IF YOU PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT!!
1) SliceFK and JIKnives ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED TO KNIFE WHEN INSTALLING THIS KIT, INSTALL AT YOUR OWN RISK!
2) BY PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU KNOWINGLY ACCEPT THAT THE STUDS, BACKSPACER AND CLIP COLORING, AND/OR PATTERN MAY NOT MATCH!
3) There is a pin in the original backspacer of your Fuse, it will NOT be reused on the Timascus backspacer.
4) NO THESE WILL NOT FIT A CUSTOM KNIFE FROM JIKNIVES.
5) THESE WILL FIT THE LINERLOCK AND FRAMELOCK FUSE VARIANTS.
When removing your titanium thumb studs the blasted finish will become scuffed/scratched. We recommend using this tool (click here) to remove the original titanium studs from the blade. They help to reduce the marring of the finish on the titanium and can be reblasted if you wish to reuse them in the future. SliceFk and JIKnives WILL NOT spa or assist in refinishing any component of the Fuse so please do not ask. If replacement parts are needed after disassembly such as pivots, washers, bearings, etc there will be a $10 plus shipping charger PER component so PLEASE disassemble your knife carefully so as to not damage or lose any parts.
Torx bits used in the video can be found by clicking here.
Pliers used in the video can be found by clicking here.